Hi, I'm new to this so I guess I should start with an introduction.... I'm Bec and until recently I managed a little cafe in a lovely little town called Leura. I am currently on maternity leave and spend my days with my beautiful 3 month young daughter, Ruby Tuesday. I thought that I'd be returning to work after four months, but had no idea how much I would love being a mum and can now no longer imagine rushing back to work.
We spend our days in a lovely haze of lunch with friends, walks and visiting grandparents who we are lucky enough to have living just five minutes away. Being someone who was really busy and rarely at home I am enjoying the fact that I have to spend time at home and it has given me the opportunity to awake my sleepy creative side. I have been making softies and baby shoes, decorating clothes and am looking to branch out into lots of other things. Its amazing how these little tiny people influence your lives in ways you never imagined...
Today is a great day to be creative indoors as it is freezing cold outside (it actually snowed yesterday!!!) and I've had to light the fire. In five years of living up here I have never had to light the fire in November! Our only trip out will be to get the papers, a DVD and some veggies for a good winter roast dinner. One other good thing about the cold is that Ruby is getting to wear her cute winter clothes one last time...
No comments:
Post a Comment