Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holidays

I've been neglecting this blog. I have been busy trying to get ready for Christmas and our holiday. There will be nothing from me for the next few weeks as we'll be hanging out on a nice, hopefully sunny, beach.

I am all ready for Christmas with all the presents bought and wrapped and dropped off at mums for opening in the morning. I have a list of what I need to pack for the holiday and have so far managed to pack for Ruby, but cannot do my own packing as I am trying to get her to have a nap in the room where all my stuff is. I know that I will now be packing either late tonight or at the very last minute tomorrow... Usually it's a last minute thing, but I had big plans to be more organised this year. Oops.

I will not be making any shoes or shirts or softies for two weeks, but I do hope to at least come up with some ideas for them while i am away. My biggest plan is to try to be healthy and get a little fitter. It is so easy there to go for walks everyday and bike rides and eat fruit all day long.

Well I hope everyone has a lovely festive season and I'll see you when I get back...

No comments: