Last week I started a couple of practice singlets for wee ones. I've done two for boys and two for girls. It has taken me all week to actually find the time to get back to them. I am worried now that after all that work the colour might run...I will wash one today and see how we go. If it does run then I guess Ruby and her little cousin Harvey will have a couple of unintentionally tie-dyed singlets for summer... I may try to get a few done for the Bathurst Christmas markets that are on in a few weeks... I also want to put a couple in my etsy shop which is presently sitting empty and neglected...
I have so many things that I want to make at the moment. I want to make more shoes, I want to learn to crochet and possibly even how to knit properly (not just scarves). I've got some gorgeous patterns for baby overalls and a cute little dress too that I need to make before we go on our beach holiday over christmas... I dreamt about a new idea for a pair of shoes last night, they are to go with the singlet in the picture... I think I need more time in my days. I was curious before I was on maternity leave as to whether I'd be able to fill my days and keep from getting bored, but there is absolutely no time for boredom. I still have all the above to do, plus the paperwork isn't doing itself, and the dogs need walking and christmas shopping needs to be done (although I may make a lot of the gifts so I'll christmas shop at spotlight)
Having said all that, the little poppet is awake and we need to have some silly playtime now...( I really do spend the majority of my time doing that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment